If in case you have created a new account and now wish to retrieve the old Cash App account details but are unable to access it. So this guide will help you to get to your old account.
You will be able to log into previous accounts of the Cash App. Take out your phone and open the Cash app. Enter your old email or phone number in the “Personal” profile icon in the upright corner of the screen. Enter your new Cash App code to sign in and access the old account.
If you are using two accounts on Cash App and haven’t used one in a while, still, you can log in to the old account. For this blog, we will show you how to regain access to an old account.
The previous Cash App account email and password are probably in the trash.
There are two possibilities if you want to log in to the previous account.
- You will still be able to use your email address or phone number.
- You have lost access to the registered number and email address.
Whatsoever the case might be, we are here to assist you in regaining access to your account. Once you register your Cash App account with Square, all of the data is stored in the database. This means that your data has been protected and can be recouped in a few simple steps to get back to the old account of the Cash App
Access my old account on the cash app via the Phone number or Email id
Follow the steps mentioned below:-
- Using the phone tap on the Cash App to open.
- Next, moving to the top right-hand corner of your home screen will show you your profile icon, click on it.
- Choose “Personal” as the Account Type.
- Then, enter the old registered number or email address in the appropriate fields.
- A code to sign in will be sent to your phone no or email address relying on if you enter the old contact number or email.
- Copy it and then Enter, and next Verify the code to sign in.
Once you’ve completed these steps, you will be able to log into the old account.
Recovering an old account of a cash app can be as simple as using the email id or password.
How do I access an old account of a cash app without a phone number or Email?
If the previous technique does not work for you because you have changed the phone number and now you are unable to access the Cash App account.
But still, you can opt to log in and access the old account though you do not possess the previous registered mobile phone.
Follow the instructions below:-
- Make a new account on the Cash App if you don’t already have one.
- Next, activate the Cash Card by providing personal information such as your name, birth date, and SSN.
- Connect the same debit card and bank account as your previous account on the Cash App.
- Tap to open the Cash App on the device once you have accomplished the aforementioned Pre-requirements.
- At the home screen on the Cash App, select the “Profile” option.
- Select “Support” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Something Else.”
- Choose the “Can’t Access Account” option.
- Then, tap the “Contact Support” option and send an email inquiry.
- After completing your request, the Cash App support staff will send you an email for confirmation to assess some information associated with your prior account.
- Your old account will be merged into the new account on Cash App after the verification is complete.
As previously stated, you must register a new account and link the previous bank account or the debit card information to your recent Cash App account.
How can I reclaim my old account on the Cash App to access it?
To your new account on Cash App, add the previous bank account.
- Tap on the profile tab.
- Select the “ADD A BANK” tab from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in the blank areas with the first and last names.
- Then, for both the previous and new accounts on the Cash App, enter your $Cashtag.
- Fill up the email address and phone number that was associated with your previous account.
- Re-enter your new cash app account’s phone number and email address.
- Enter the last three digits of the bank account, the last four numbers of your debit card, and the PIN code for the past account of the Cash App.
- For the new account, enter the same information again.
To unlock the Cash App account, go through the fixes steps listed below.
Before contacting customer service, we attempted to lay out the necessary troubleshooting steps for unlocking your Cash App account.
- Connect the gadget to a reliable internet connection before proceeding.
- Be sure to only use Cash App’s official platform to access your account information. Users have the option of logging in by downloading and installing the Cash App on their mobile device or by visiting the Cash App official website on their computer.
- Make sure your computer and mobile devices are virus and bug-free by installing good antivirus software.
- Clear your device’s cookies and cache.