Today, all of us like to make payments through mobile applications such as Cash App which is playing one of the vital roles in our life. But someday you may feel the need to transfer or send cash from one application to the other.
So in this article, we bring to you the answer to ‘Can I send money from Cash App to Google Pay’, ‘Can you send money from Google Pay to Cash App’, ‘Can I add my Cash App card to Google Pay’, and so on. If these questions have ever struck your mind then you are at the right stop.
Here we shall illustrate the trusted means to add Cash App to Google Pay via the application.
Transfer money from Cash App to Google Pay
The answer to ‘Can you send money from Cash App to Google Pay’ is Yes, you can. But there is no such direct path in doing so. You can choose the below alternative process
The steps that include transferring from Cash App to Google Pay are as follows:-
- First, go to the Cash App and click on the ‘Balance’ tab.
- Next, click on the ‘Cash-Out’ button.
- In the next step, fill the amount you wish to transfer to the link bank account and then tap once again on the ‘Cash Out button.
- Now, choose the transaction type: ‘Instant’ or ‘Standard’.
- Then validate your transaction by entering the ID.
Then the further process is to send cash from the linked bank to Google Pay:
The steps are:-
- Launch Google Play on the device.
- Navigate to the ‘Menu’ section and click on ‘Payment’.
- Next, select ‘Debit Card or Bank’ as the mode for adding money to the wallet.
- Then, type the amount that is needed to be added and then click the button on ‘Add Money.
Can I link Cash App to Google Pay?
It’s glad to inform you that the Cash App debit card assists Google Pay. This indicates that you can make payment via Google Pay by using the Cash Card. For this, you must perform a procedure that is to assign the cash card to your Google Pay.
Here are the points to follow:-
- Go to Cash App.
- Click on the ‘Card-shape’ icon on the Cash App home screen.
- The Cash App card will appear on your screen, select it.
- In the next step, scroll below and look for ‘Add to Google Pay’.
- Further, it will take you to the Google Pay section where you are required to perform the instructions prompted on your screen.
- Further, enter the card details and information systematically.
Once the process gets completed, now it’s all set from where you can spend the Cash App amount via your Google Pay.
Can I transfer money from Google Pay to Cash App by using Google Pay
The answer to ‘Can Google Pay send money to Cash App’ is Yes.
Through Google Pay, you can easily add Cash App Card to be the method of payment to send cash from Google Pay to Cash App.
Below mentioned are the points that you must follow to add Google Pay to Cash App:-
- Firstly, go to the Google Pay app and then navigate to the ‘Menu’ section.
- Next, click on the ‘+’ symbol to add the method of payment.
- On the next page, you are required to enter your details such as the card number of Cash App, CVV, date of expiry, and so on.
- Finally, make sure to follow the on-screen instructions to add Cash Card on Google Pay.
Note: To withdraw cash by using the Cash App Card, you need to first activate the Cash Card and then you will be able to employ the Cash App Card.
How to transfer money from Google Pay to Cash App:
Once you have added Cash App to your account on Google Play, then you can simply follow the below-mentioned steps to send money to Cash App from Google Pay:
- At first, to transfer Google Pay to Cash App you need to open a Cash App account.
- Next, navigate to the section on the Cash card which is on the homepage.
- In the next step, click the button on ‘Add to Google Pay’.
- Lastly, thoroughly follow the instructions on the given screen.
On completion of the steps successfully you can now add money to Cash App from Google Pay
Hence, in this blog, we aim to provide you with all the details related to how to send money from Google Pay to Cash App.
We hope you find it helpful. Still, if you face any issue or have a query feel free to contact the Customer support team of Cash App for assistance