Looking forward to knowing about the transactions that are pending on Chime but still you cannot find any answers. As a user, this situation is quite frustrating so we have come with an article to guide you.
Here, we will talk about does chime shows pending deposits, how to see pending deposits chime, how to stop a pending transaction on the chime, pending transaction expired chime, etc.
How can I see pending deposits on Chime?
When the question arises whether you can check the pending deposits on Chime or not then the answer is “Yes” you can. Go to the home screen and check for the deposits that are pending. A user can move to its account and will get to see how much amount is still pending.
If any of the deposits appear grey in color this means it is pending. You will easily understand by looking at the deposits that they did not arrive in the account.
In order to check the transactions that are pending by contact customer support or check the amount statement that you spend. With this, you can get the information of the current pending status.
Chime also has a feature where users can view and download the statements using the online platform.
Check the Chime bank pending transaction
In order to check the transaction pending on Chime you need to follow the simple steps mentioned below:
- Click on the website linkFirstly, go to a browser, type the link http://www.chime.com on the PC.
- Click the Login tabNext, tap the Login button as you enter the page.
- Enter the login detailsNow, fill in the login credentials such as Email Address and Password. After entering the details you can sign in to the banking account.
- Pick the Statement optionOnce logged in head to click on the Statement option.
- Get a view of the previous statementYou can see the monthly statements for up to 60 days.
- Download the statementsYou can also tap on the Download option to download the statements so that they can be used for future reference.
- Find the pending deposit on ChimeIn this step, you need to locate the pending deposit which is causing trouble. If you wish you can then also mention the date you had trouble with so that you can instantly check the statements.
In case the above-discussed method does not work you can choose to contact the support team:
If you are still struggling to obtain a pending transaction or deposits statement then you can most probably select to contact customer support. Call the Chime Bank at the number 1-844-244-6363. Make sure to provide the details such as the date and the merchant with whom the transaction was involved. Ask the executive to provide you with the status and request for speeding up the process.
Another alternative to get to the support of Chime Bank customer service is through email at [email protected]. Compose an email mentioning the issue of the transaction and then you will be assisted by the Chime member.
How can I stop the transaction pending on Chime?
You might be facing issues like the Chime app being outdated, an Internet connection being unstable, the limit of Chime exceeding, bank network issues, and many more. These issues will only lead to pending transactions on your Chime. The status pending can be stopped as offered by Chime. You can select the option to cancel the Chime pending deposits by following the simple steps.
Here are the steps to cancel the pending transactions:-
- You are required to go to the Chime Spending Account and tap the Login tab.
- Next, head to the Activity tab and tap on the transaction that is pending.
- Then, click on the Cancellation option.
- Now again press the Cancellation tab and confirm the cancellation procedure.
- As you proceed with the confirmation of cancelling the transaction pending it will get
Once you confirm to cancel the pending transaction, it will get terminated. The money will not be deducted from the linked account or Chime bank account.
In order to confirm that the cancellation is processed or not, then check the status of the payment and it will appear as ‘Cancelled’.
Is it possible to Disable the Chime Transactions:
Yes, Chime has the option to disable the transactions. It implies that you can avert the account from sending money in just a few steps.
- Install and then launch the Chime app on your phone.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ tab in the next step.
- Now move to the ‘Security’ tab.
- Next, hit the ‘Chime card transaction’ and tap the ‘Turn Off’ tab to complete the disable procedure. You can now be relieved as the money cannot be seized from the account.
Pending transaction expired on Chime
The transaction pending usually remains till it is posted or 3 to 5 working days which comes first. In some cases, merchants do not post and the pending expires but at a future date you will be able to see the transaction posted.
While wrapping up we are pretty sure that this content will help you to stop as well as check the status of the transactions pending on Chime.