You may have various reasons for which you wish to transfer from Coinbase to Coinbase Pro. Even though both of these belong to the same firm yet the platforms of exchange work relatively differently. A huge gap lies between Coinbase and Coinbase Pro.
So if you are looking forward to shifting from a buy and hold trading strategy to a high volume of investment strategy then it is worthy that you convert Coinbase to Coinbase Pro. In addition to that to learn deeply about the crypto assets information, you can go from Coinbase to Coinbase Pro.
Moving ahead in this article, we shall discuss questions like ‘How to transfer Coinbase to Coinbase Pro’, ‘Link Coinbase to Coinbase Pro’, and so on.
Transfer Coinbase to Coinbase Pro
- Coinbase Pro solely enables bank accounts, Wallet transfers,s or Wire transactions.
- The Coinbase Pro does not approve purchases from debit cards or credit cards.
- So if you desire to deposit cash in the account on Coinbase, then you can simply transfer funds from Coinbase to Coinbase Pro where you do not require to pay any additional fee. To upgrade to Coinbase Pro is a very simple process where you just need to follow the steps on ‘How to send from Coinbase to Coinbase Pro’
Can you move from Coinbase to Coinbase Pro
Yes, you can certainly upgrade Coinbase to Coinbase Pro at any time without paying any additional expense.
You might have started the account on Coinbase as a newbie investor and employed its modest user interface. But now as you have grown more on it and wish to get more control over the trading verdict and a progressive user interface.
So if you are thinking of transferring the Coinbase to a different exchange platform then it may include an additional fee on transfer. Yet you can go for Coinbase to Coinbase Pro transfer without any additional fee. Thereby if you wish to have more avant-garde exchange trading platforms then, moving to Coinbase Pro sounds great.
How to switch from Coinbase to Coinbase Pro
Even though the accounts of Coinbase and Coinbase Pro are linked, both of them have their own distinct wallets. To transfer money from Coinbase to Coinbase Pro is absolutely free.
Here it is on how to upgrade to Coinbase Pro from Coinbase.
- Log in to the account of Coinbase Pro: To begin on how to get Coinbase Pro from Coinbase the first thing you need to do is to Log In to the Coinbase Pro account. You can do so by just using the Coinbase account. Enter the Username and Password of the Coinbase account.
- Navigate to the ‘Coinbase Pro’ page: In the next step, to deposit the assets in the Coinbase Pro account, you need to move ahead and locate the button on ‘Deposit’. You can find this in the portfolio under the section of Wallet, on the left of the displayed page. On locating ‘Deposit’, click on the tab and a pop-up screen will be displayed.
- Search for the coin that you wish to deposit: Now, choose the type of currency, let’s say BTC or ETC, which you prefer to deposit in the Pro account from Coinbase. Further, enter the amount to deposit.
- Choose the Coinbase Account: Then in your dropdown menu, hit the Coinbase Wallet. Here you can see the available balance in the Coinbase Wallet from Coinbase which you can send from Coinbase to Coinbase Pro. In case you do not possess any balance on it then you can simply jump to Coinbase and then add your funds there themselves. You can wield PayPal in order to add an amount directly to the Coinbase account.
- Tap on ‘Deposit’ at the bottom of the page: At last, click the Source (which is your wallet that you desire to transfer from).
Fill in the amount (which is the amount you wish to transfer).
And finally to finish tap the ‘Deposit’ button <enter amount> the button to confirm the transfer from Coinbase to Coinbase Pro.
Hence that’s all on how to transfer crypto from Coinbase to Coinbase Pro.
You may get several explanations for which the need to transfer from Coinbase to Coinbase Pro might arise.
Hope by now it has been cleared to you on how to move from Coinbase to Coinbase Pro.
Yet if you face any issue feel free to contact the Customer Service for further guidance.