Want to learn how to use the Fiat Wallet, then you are on the right page.
On this page, we will guide you to set up the Fiat wallet and also let you move funds to the wallet.
We will learn here about USD transfers using the ACH Network because this method is just most affordable one for the users of US inhabitants for moving the money from the account to the Crypto.com
There are two methods for USD transfers such as Wire Transfer or ACH:-
Have a look at both the methods that we are going to discuss below. After studying thoroughly it will be helpful to decide which best suits you to deposit.
For ACH $20 and Wire is $5000 for a single transaction.
- Maximum (Daily):-
ACH is $50,000 and Wire $250,000.
- Maximum (Monthly):-
$500,000 for ACH and $1,000,000 for Wire.
- Time taken:-
ACH – 3 to 5 and Wire – 1 to 2 working days.
- Eligibility ( ACH and Wire ):-
1. Users should have the residential address of the US.
- Requirement ( ACH and Wire):-
i) There is no involvement of a third party.
ii) Proceed to USD transfers.
iii) Moving funds from US banks only.
- Fee ( ACH and Wire ):-
No charges from Crypto.com but the bank may charge.
Please check with your financial institution prior to initiating a transfer.
Points to be noted
- If the money for transferring is less or exceeds your limit mark then you will get the funds returned to the original account.
- According to Crypto.com the cardholders of Visa does not have online savings or checking account with the Metropolitan Commercial Bank
- The app users cannot access the account and routing numbers for transfers, withdrawal or bill payments.
- Crypto.com offers features like account login, transfers outbound and requesting bank statements through the app version.
Who can access the USD Fiat wallet
There are the following requirements to be met to utilize the ACH direct deposit or wire transfer in order to USD deposit to the Fiat Wallet:
- Possess an SSN.
- US resident
- US bank account
How can I set up the USD Fiat Wallet:
Those members have set the fiat wallet recently:-
The deposits of USD arriving from the direct deposit of ACH will be stocked within the same Fiat Wallet as deposits from the Wire Transfer. Hence, no extra information is required to be added.
We would in any case anticipate you to acknowledge our agreements and proceed through the directions to dive more deeply into this deposit procedure.
The steps that you need to be followed:-
- Click on the “Accounts” tab.
- Next, tap on the option “Fiat Wallet”.
- Select the “US Dollars” option.
- Head to the ACH Transfer and click on the “Set up” option.
- Go through the terms and policies.
- Next click the empty box to accept the conditions.
- Then, click on the “Next” button.
- Read the given instructions for starting the ACH direct deposit.
The members who have not set the Fiat Wallet:-
The process is simple and easy to set up the USD Fiat Wallet. Just follow the following steps mentioned below:-
- Firstly, click on the “Accounts” tab.
- Then, click on the “Fiat Wallet” tab.
- Next, hit the dollar sign in order to Set Up a New Currency.
- Pick the “US Dollars” option.
- Follow the instructions and agreements.
- Click the checkbox to accept the conditions and hit the “Next” option.
- Now submit the SSN and residential address.
Once the application is approved, you can go for the USD deposit into the fiat wallet utilizing the ACH and wire transfer.
Is it possible to deposit USD using ACH direct deposit
After setting up the fiat wallet you will be required to move USD from the bank account using the ACH network.
- Firstly, click on the “Fiat Wallet”.
- Next, click on the “Transfer” button.
- Then, hit on the “Deposit” option.
- Click the “United States Dollar” tab.
- Select “ACH”.
Make sure you have the following information handy:-
- Account Number
- Routing Number
- Checking Account
- US Bank
- Resident of US
Can I move funds from card to Fiat Wallet on Crypto.com App
Once you link the wallet to your bank account you can top up the wallet with the funds.
- Tap on the Deposit button.
- Select the Fiat Wallet.
- Choose the payment provider in the next step.
- Pick the amount and proceed to the Summary section.
- Next, tap on the “Make Deposit” option.
- After that, you will land on the website of the bank transfers. Once completed the amount will appear on the Fiat Wallet.
As you added funds to Fiat Wallet you can purchase crypto and top up the Visa Card. If the information provided does not match with the bank then you cannot complete the transfer process keeping the amount on hold.
Hope, this guide helps you set up the Fiat Wallet on Crypto App.