Struggling to add funds to your Crypto.com? You must be careful at the time of depositing as adding tokens that are not supported may cause a loss of tokens.
You must be sure to send the cryptocurrency to the correct place as the transactions on crypto are of irreversible type.
In case you are adding funds to Crypto.com App for the first time, then try by sending only a small sum to get familiar with the procedure and ensure that all works accurately.
How to deposit money into crypto.com:
The process involves in ‘How to add funds to Crypto.com’ are as follows:-
- Firstly, open the application of Crypto.com on your device.
- Now, on the homepage of Crypto.com select the tab on ‘Transfer’.
- Under the Transfer section, click on the ‘Deposit’ button.
- Then, hit the ‘Crypto’ option.
- In the next step, you must choose the cryptocurrency that you wish to add or deposit.
- Next, a pop-up text will be displayed along with the QR Code and the deposit address.
Points to remember:-
- The address of the deposit for ERC-20 and ETH tokens are the same.
- BNB, XRP, XLM & EOS, BAND, ATOM, KAVA, LUNA, and RUNE deposits will need a destination memo/ tag and the deposit address.
- Destination tag refers to Memo ID or Memo Text in XLM term.
- XLM (Stellar) transfer through ‘Account merge’ is not supported and thereby not evaluated as deposits. So merging XLM into Crypto.com will make the funds unrecoverable.
- In the external wallet, you are required to copy and then paste the address on the crypto wallet to be the receiving address or even can send to friends or yourself by clicking the button on ‘Share’.
- Choose the crypto amount that you wish to add and then submit your transaction.
Note:- In order to transfer the ERC-20 tokens, you require to retain some ETH on the wallet for making the fee on the transaction.
Once you follow the instructions on-screen and complete the process, an email will be sent to you on successful deposits.
How to add money to Crypto.com account:
There are four means through which one can fund the account on Crypto.com:
- Deposit holding cryptocurrencies
- Deposit Singapore Dollar by Xfers
- Through IBAN
- Deposit USD to USDC via the account of multi-currency to the wallet of Crypto.com
Let us look into these in detail below.
i. Deposit of holding Cryptocurrencies:
In case you hold cryptocurrencies in some other crypto wallet and wish to deposit them in the Crypto.com app, then you can do so by simply following the steps that have already been mentioned above. That is:
- Launch the Crypto.com app
- Select Transfer
- Tap on ‘Deposit and then click on ‘Crypto’.
- Here you will get the deposit address of Crypto.com which you must copy and then paste in the wallet so as to initiate the process of transfer.
ii. Deposit Singapore Dollar (SGD) through Xfers:
Users can add money to Crypto.com by depositing fiat SGD through the Xfers.
For wielding Xfers you must create the Xfers account on their website, then complete your KYC verification process. Next, launch the application of Crypto.com and navigate to the Settings section following the Xfers account.
iii. Deposit of SGD through EUR IBAN:
In order to employ EUR IBAN, users must wield the international amount transfer service like InstaReM, Wise or DBS Remit to add wallet of the Crypto.com app as the new recipient.
iv. Deposit of USDC from your bank account:
The other way is to transfer USD from a bank account to USDC coins in the ratio of 1:1.
The steps to set the option of deposit are:-
- Open the Fiat Wallet App
- Next, select on the ‘USDC Bank Transfer’ tab.
- In the next step, you need to submit the bank statement including the residential address of Singapore for confirmation. Note that the process of verification may take a few days.
That’s all in the process of ‘How to add funds to Crypto.com’. We hope you find this article helpful.