You may experience technical problems or other issues on your trading journey with eToro. To resolve these issues, you will need to contact eToro support.
Please find out more about the customer service at eToro, including the ways to contact them and the essential things to remember.
How Do I Contact Customer Service Through The App Or Platform?
To contact eToro customer service, you can use many different methods, but if you use the eToro platform or mobile app, follow these steps:
- Choose “Help Center” from the drop-down menu below your profile.
- When you click the Help Center link, you will be brought to a page of topics covering general issues and concerns that may arise while using the app.
- If you have a particular question, you can type it in the search box found at the top of the page.
What Should I Do When I Cannot Access The Phone?
Instead of contacting eToro support by mobile or landline, users are encouraged to access the Help Center to create a “Ticket” that can be referenced as a record of their concerns.
Follow these steps to open a new ticket for customer service and technical support. The following instructions are for users of the app:
- You will be taken to this page if you select “Help” on the menu under your profile.
- Click “Open a Ticket”.
- Fill in the details for the drop-down menus under “Type of Query” and “I Would Like to Help With.”
- Please proceed to the additional questionnaires and fill them in.
- Upload a file to support or explain your concern.
- Please remember that the file size limit is 15MB and the file types accepted are gif, webp, pdf, png, doc, txt, jpeg, and Docx. Once you are done, click “Send.”
How To Use The App’s Help Center?
Clicking on the Help Center option on the list of menus below your profile will bring you to a page containing categories of concerns, issues you want to be resolved, and topics you want to learn:
- This page contains information on Our Fees
- Our eToro Professional Account
- Our Market Hours and Event
- Our Economic Calendar
- How Stats are Calculated
- The Complete Fintech Guide and Complaints Procedure
- Providing Customer Service
Customer Service is located at the eToro Website and serves as a single point of contact with the company to track your open tickets’ status. It also keeps track of all your closed concerns.
There are a few drop-down menus where you can identify your concern or issue: “Type of Question” and “I would like help with” until you narrow down the topic you need help with.
Time To Resolve A Ticket:
Technical support may take a while to respond in cases of a high volume of customer service requests and queries. This could range from a few days to as long as 14 days.
EToro Customer Support and Technical Support record all communications to ensure quality improvement and training purposes
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where can I get in touch with eToro customer service?
It is commonly reported that eToro is a scam. Trading involves risk; some people who lose money quickly blame the platform and accuse it of being a scam. The fact that eToro offers risk management tools and allows investors to withdraw funds at any time is one of the reasons why they do so.When will eToro’s money be returned to me?
If their operations cease and they cannot meet their financial obligations, this fund will compensate their clients. Consequently, they can file a claim to recover the remaining funds or equity in their accounts.What is eToro’s contact information?
If you prefer self-service support, you can use eToro’s knowledge base. Alternatively, you can contact them via email, call center, or one of their social media platforms.Is there a call option on eToro?
At this time, eToro does not offer Options trading. Instead, we offer Currencies, Commodities, Stocks, ETFs, Cryptocurrencies, and Indices. Visit our website to view the complete list of financial instruments available through eToro.Is it safe to trade CFDs?
Since CFDs can have a relatively low level of regulation, a lack of liquidity, and a need for an adequate margin due to leveraged losses, they can be pretty risky.What is the procedure for selling my eToro wallet?
Sign in to the eToro Money app on your mobile device.
Under the ‘Crypto’ tab, tap the type of cryptocurrency you wish to send.
Make sure you have entered the address correctly, and then tap ‘Send.’