It is seen that the question of how to sell SafeMoon is greatly in the search query. So looking upon this we have brought this blog to you on how you can sell SafeMoon on Trust Wallet. Read this till the end in order to learn and get the answer to what you were searching for related to selling SafeMoon.
How to sell SafeMoon from Trust Wallet
Before heading towards the steps to sell SafeMoon on Trust Wallet you must have a cryptocurrency account exchange that holds BNB.
Here we shall take upon the example by using Binance US.
The steps are:-
- To start with, launch the application of Trust Wallet and then click on ‘Browser’. For Android, click on ‘dApps‘.
- Next, hit on ‘PancakeSwap’.
- Now, in the section of ‘From’, select on BNB symbol. Then enter as ‘SafeMoon’ in the search field.
- Click on ‘SafeMoon’. A notice will be prompted as SafeMoon directs a transaction fee of 10%, of which 5% is allocated to the token owners.
- Then, select ‘I understand’ and tap on the ‘Continue’ option.
- In the next step, click the icon on aquamarine which is next to the clock sign. Set the slippage to 12% and tap on ‘X’.
- Hit the option on ‘Select a Currency’ and tap on ‘BNB’.
- Now, in the ‘From’ tab, select ‘Max’ in order to sell all the tokens of SafeMoon. In case to sell only a portion, then you can enter the amount that you wish to sell.
- Then, click on ‘Swap’ and select ‘Confirm Swap’.
- Now, you will be informed of the BNB network fee. Once you are comfortable with it, click the button on ‘Send’.
- Finally, a message on ‘Transaction submitted’ will be forwarded to you. On completion of the transaction, the status will turn from ‘Pending’ to ‘Success’.
Conversion of Smart Chain to BNB:
- On the main page of Trust Wallet, you can view that the SafeMoon has been converted to the currency of BNB Smart Chain.
- In order to sell it on Binance Coin, click on ‘Smart Chain’, then tap on ‘More’ and select the ‘Swap to Binance Chain’ option.
- Next, click on the ‘You Pay’ tab and hit on the ‘100%’ option.
- A page on confirmation will appear of the network fee. Then click on the ‘Send’ button.
- Then, navigate back to the main page on Trust Wallet and you can see the BNB.
Sending BNB to Binance:
The steps you need to refer to are as follows:-
- Firstly, click on ‘BNB’ and tap on the ‘Send’ button.
- Next, navigate to the Binance US and move to ‘Wallet’ and select ‘Deposit’.
- Now, choose BNB as the coin, then copy the wallet address and the memo number of BNB.
- Go back to the Trust Wallet page and paste your wallet address under the Recipient address field and also paste the BNB Memo number in the ‘Memo’ box.
- Then, click on ‘Max’ and tap on the ‘Next’ option, this will take you to the confirmation page.
- Tap on the ‘Send’ tab.
- Now, you will be able to view the SafeMoon-exchange BNB in the account on Binance US.
How to perform an exchange on BNB for USD:
- First, visit the website on Binance US.
- Next, navigate to the ‘Buy Crypto’ tab and then hit the option on ‘Sell’.
- Now, click on ‘BNB’ under the ‘Sell’ tab and select ‘USD’ under the ‘Payment Method’ section.
- In the next step, tap on ‘Max’ and click on the ‘Sell BNB’ option.
- Hence the process on to sell SafeMoon on Trust Wallet for USD has been completed successfully.
You must note that in case Binance US is not accessible in your states then you must find another way to sell SafeMoon from Trust Wallet.
You can go for sending BNB to the Atomic Wallet and then exchange it for XLM (Stella Lumens) and send XLM to Coinbase and further sell for USD.
To state normally, you need to be careful with purchasing cryptocurrencies, particularly the tokens.
Hope by now it has been made clear to you how to sell SafeMoon from Trust Wallet but make sure to be much careful while performing so.