You can close an Uphold account at any time. A zero balance is necessary to close an Uphold account. Getting your account completed is as simple as contacting our support team. At Uphold, we intend to retain the least amount of data about our customers for as short a time as possible. Therefore, any data deletion request will handle as promptly as possible.
However, the firm is important to hold and process data for a specific time to ensure compliance with international legal and regulatory obligations (including anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing responsibilities). Therefore, there may be times when we cannot delete specific data until such time passes away.
Uphold account deletion instructions
Close an Uphold account by withdrawing all funds and then contact Uphold support via their online support form. They will also send you an email with additional information/instructions.
What do you need to do to request data deletion?
To request data deletion, don’t hesitate to contact our Support Team. However, there may be instances when Uphold, as a financial institution, is important to maintain or process data for a specific time to ensure compliance with international legal and regulatory obligations. In such cases, we may also not delete the data until after the period elapses.
Request for deletion of data (account)
Although the deletion of any collective information about you may request by you based on a verifiable request. Please note that this is subject to certain exceptions.
If an exception applies, then they will remove your personal information from their records after receiving and confirming your verifiable request.
Nevertheless, if they cannot confirm your identity, then your request to delete it will deny. They may also choose not to delete your information if retaining it would also be in their or their service provider’s best interests.
The following steps will help you:
- First of all, delete the account you want by logging into your Email Account.
- Write an email asking for the account deletion, also explaining the reason for your request. Please include your account information in your message.
- Next, write “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” in the Subject field.
- Lastly, email the company at [email protected]
How to delete Uphold account via email?
- Firstly, go to your Uphold account email address.
- Then write an email with the subject “Request for deletion of my account.”
- Enter [email protected] as the email address in the Send to field.
- Now, give a brief description of your request in the body of the email.
- Moreover, you can also request the removal of your personal information from Uphold’s database. This is how you can close an Uphold account via email.
Where can I withdraw money from the Uphold app?
- To begin, tap the icon based on your screen.
- Then, tap From, select funding, and type in the amount you would like to withdraw.
- Choose your bank account from the To field.
- Select Preview Withdrawal from the menu.
- Follow the instructions by tapping Confirm Withdrawal.
- Your authenticator app will generate a six-digit code for you.
- It’s done! The funds will be sent to the bank account you selected.
What is New Web Wallet’s withdrawal process for Uphold wallet?
- Enter your email and password to access your Uphold account.
- Now, select the asset and amount to withdraw from the Transact Pane on the right
- Then, choose your bank account and click To.
- You can also view the withdrawal by tapping Preview Withdrawal.
- Next, confirm the withdrawal by tapping the confirmation button
- Authenticator apps also generate a six-digit code that you must enter.
- Your selected bank account will receive the funds.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs):
Uphold is a leader in our industry when it comes to ensuring the security of our customers. As one of the first companies to work with digital currencies to become PCI-DSS-certified. Therefore, we adhere to one of the most stringent security standards available.
In addition to cryptocurrencies, Uphold also allows users to trade national currencies, equities, and precious metals. Coinbase, on the other hand, is a cryptocurrency exchange that supports different cryptocurrencies and stablecoins. Investors can also use either Uphold or Coinbase for buying, selling, depositing, or withdrawing.
1. You can select the asset you wish to withdraw from the Transact Pane by clicking From on the right.
2. Select the Crypto network and click To.
3. To start, tap Preview.
4. The private wallet address is entered here.
5. You can tap it.
6. Your authenticator app will generate a six-digit code for you.
7. Your task is complete!
Uphold’s platform makes it easy to purchase crypto. First, select your funding source in From – banks, cards, or crypto-wallets & then choose the crypto you wish to purchase. Next, click the amount you want to buy, and Uphold will do the rest.
We will block any withdrawals until we have confirmed that your account has not been compromised or hacked. If you believe your account has been compromised or hacked, be sure to get in touch with us as soon as possible. We need an email from you with the subject line “My account was compromised” at [email protected]
Uphold is a legitimate broker and has been in business since 2015. They have many registrations, including FinCEN Registered Money Services Businesses (MSBs) in the USA and EMD Agents of Electronic Money Issuers regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK.
XRP can be stored on Uphold’s XRP wallet, which not only provides convenient and safe storage for coins but also allows you to trade seamlessly between cryptocurrencies, local currencies, and metals. Uphold is available on iOS, Android, and the web.
The Uphold wallet has announced full support for XRP. Users can Purchase XRP instantly using several funding methods: bank transfer, debit/credit card, or seven other supported network rails.
With the Uphold wallet for Bitcoin, you not only have a convenient and safe way to store Bitcoin, but you can also easily trade cryptocurrencies, local currencies, and metals. The Uphold app is accessible on iOS, Android, and desktop computers.
We can’t process your deposit or withdrawal request because your bank account doesn’t have enough funds. You’re dealing with stocks, and the market has closed. Your Uphold sub-account does not have enough funds (i.e., BTC, USD). You’ve reached your daily, weekly, or monthly deposits or withdrawals.