When you decide to withdraw cash from Webull some questions are likely to occur in your mind. The most common one is Webull cash available to withdraw, how do I withdraw money from webull, can you withdraw your money quickly in webull, can you withdraw webull sign-up bonus, is there any fee for withdrawal, etc.
You might not be sure about how to proceed. We will guide you in this blog so continue reading till the end.
How can I withdraw money on Webull?
You can initiate the withdrawal of ACH then here are the steps included:-
- Tap the app and once you land on the homepage just click the Webull symbol. The symbol will be in the lowermost middle of the screen.
- Next step, tap the option “Transfers” above the screen.
- After that hit the “Withdraw” option.
- Now fill the amount in order to withdraw. Make sure the amount entered should be equal to or less than the available amount.
The time taken to complete the withdrawal is 1 to 2 working days. You cannot withdraw money whenever you want. There are some terms and conditions which you need to follow, once you follow them you will get the money credited within the mentioned time frame.
Can you withdraw the webull sign-up bonus?
As you log in for the first time you will receive the first stock free. After you have received it you need to wait for 10 consecutive days to appear in the account.
Webull withdrawal fee
Many trading apps charge high prices while withdrawing their own hard-earned money. But the good news is that no such charges are applied to Webull apps on withdrawal. This indicates that the amount you transferred from the Webull account the same amount will appear in the bank account.
How long does it take to withdraw from Webull?
The time is taken for the withdrawal of ACH, it usually takes 1 to 5 working days.
Webull cash available to withdraw
The cash accessible for withdrawal on Webull implies the maximum cash which you can withdraw. If the amount is less than the cash balance though you will face an error due to some reasons.
- Settlement period
- Pending orders & frozen funds
- Withdrawal holding period
- IPO purchase and frozen funds
- Required maintenance of margin
Why can’t I withdraw from Webull?
Here we will point out a few errors which lead to failure:-
- You are not using the original bank account for withdrawing the money so link the account again.
- According to the rules of Anti-Money Laundry, the withdrawal of ACH and deposit accounts should be the same, or you will need to wait for 2 months in order to withdraw the money to another bank account.
- The cash balance is not sufficient for the wire transfer charges.
- The link of ACH is ended, you are required to link the bank account.
Webull app has the option to instantly withdraw which is rare and will take one working day to arrive in the bank account.