Zelle is an app that every user likes to have for sending and receiving money. But you need to set up the Zelle app before you start using it. We will be happy to note that no charges are applied for transferring with Zelle. So, indeed Zelle is the best option for you while transferring funds and it is backed by 30 U.S. financial institutions such as Chase, Bank of America, Capital One, Wells Fargo, TD, Suntrust, Navy Federal App, and Citizens Bank.
How to set up a Zelle account to receive money?
In case you already registered into the Zelle account, you will get the funds immediately to the account. But if you are new to it then follow the following steps below:
- Go to the payment notification and tap the provided link.
- Choose the credit union or the bank.
- Proceed with the instructions on the screen in order to register and receive the payment.
In case the bank and the credit union is not on the list then launch the Zelle app and register the Mastercard or Visa Debit Card.
How to set up Zelle with Regions?
- Go to Mobile Banking or Online to reach Regions.
- Next login to the account.
- Choose “Payments”.
- After that pick “Send Money with Zelle”.
- Prefer using a valid account for making payments.
- Confirm the U.S. phone number and email id.
- An OTP will pop up on your phone.
- Just enter the code and complete the verification.
How to set up Zelle with Chase?
If you have a Chase account then follow the steps mentioned below in order to set up a Zelle account with Chase.
- Log in to the website @chase.com. Enter the correct user id and password and then the Login tab.
- Select Zelle from the section “Pay”.
- Go through the terms and policies and accept them.
- A code for verification will be delivered so that using the mobile number and email address you can complete the verification process.
- Select the checking account you like to utilize. Now you can initiate Zelle to transfer or request funds.
How do I set up Zelle with TD Bank?
Just log in to the Mobile Banking or the Online Banking site. Next, move to choose Begin Setup. Type the U.S email address or phone number and next receive the code.
Select the terms and conditions and once done you can start using the Zelle for sending and receiving money.
How to set up a Bank of America with a Zelle account?
- Firstly sign in to Online Banking.
- Next, click on the option “Send Money with Zelle”.
- Go to the “Transfers” and choose “Add New Contact”. Type the name of the person and after that choose the information like phone number and email address.
- Lastly, tap the “Save” button.
How do I set up Zelle with Capital One?
Follow the steps mentioned below:-
- If you are using the mobile app then type “MOBILE” to 80101 in order to download otherwise go to the capital. one directly.
- Next tap on the Sign-in button.
- Then click on the checking account with whom you expect to transfer funds.
- Click on the option “Send Money With Zelle” and then you can start sending.
How to set up Wells Fargo with Zelle?
- Log in and choose the Transfer & Pay option.
- Click on the Send Money with Zelle option and check for the Welcome note.
- Go through the memorandum and accept it.
- Enter the email address and phone number and choose the account where the money would be deposited.
Setting up Zelle with SunTrust
- Using Online Banking, go to the login page.
- After logging in, pick the Move Money option.
- Next, choose to Send money with Zelle.
- Now, enter the new recipient with the email id and contact number.
- Type the Amount and verify the account to transfer money.
- Tap on the Review tab and then click on Send tab.
You can also follow the same steps for setting up Zelle with other banks like Citizen bank and Navy Federal bank.
How to set up recurring payments on Zelle?
After you use the Online Banking mode to log in the next step you need to pick the Payments option. Now click Send Money with the Zelle option. Type the amount on the space provided and next pick the “Frequency to set up your recurring payment” option.
Make sure that payments on recurring are transferred with a Standard delivery i.e. 1 to 3 working days. No money is transferred on holidays or weekends.